[OpenStack Marketing] Summit sponsorship idea

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Jan 20 19:48:21 UTC 2016

Hi Cody,

Thanks for hopping in here and for being so thorough in reading the complete Prospectus! :)

Everyone - please feel free to send any summit sponsorship related questions or comments to summit at openstack.org <mailto:summit at openstack.org>.

Adam, Cody - our team will circle back directly with each of you in regards to your specific summit sponsorship packages.

Cheers,
Claire

Claire Massey
OpenStack Marketing