[OpenStack Marketing] Summit sponsorship idea

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 20 06:14:12 UTC 2016

Hi Adam,

If you refer to page 14 in the sponsorship prospectus for Austin[1] you'll
find details on the branded activity station add-on. However, these are
typically placed in the marketplace area as each of the lounges are
individually sponsored (see page 15 for details). If you wanted your
activity station placed in one of the lounges, you'd probably have to
sponsor one of the lounges or partner with someone who is.

Best regards,

Cody

[1]
https://www.openstack.org/assets/austin-summit/FINAL-Austin-Prospectus-April-2016-KW-11-11.pdf

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Adam Lawson <alawson at aqorn.com> wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> Would there be any interest in offering summit sponsors the ability to
> place a branded entertainment activity in one of the lounges? I was
> thinking of renting a pool table since I'm a billiards guy and since it
> obviously wouldn't fit in our booth, I wondered about putting it in one of
> the lounges so folks can unwind.
>
> A) Would that be possible?
> B) Perhaps this be something worth considering for upcoming summits?
>
> I can envision paying to have a branded lounge amenity like a pool table,
> arcade machine, pinball machine (ok that's loud) or something else.
>
> Has anyone considered this?
>
> //adam
>

> *Adam Lawson*
>
> AQORN, Inc.