[OpenStack Marketing] Summit sponsorship idea

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Jan 20 04:19:36 UTC 2016

Howdy all,

Would there be any interest in offering summit sponsors the ability to
place a branded entertainment activity in one of the lounges? I was
thinking of renting a pool table since I'm a billiards guy and since it
obviously wouldn't fit in our booth, I wondered about putting it in one of
the lounges so folks can unwind.

A) Would that be possible?
B) Perhaps this be something worth considering for upcoming summits?

I can envision paying to have a branded lounge amenity like a pool table,
arcade machine, pinball machine (ok that's loud) or something else.

Has anyone considered this?

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.