[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack @ PyCon 2015: Booth info, looking for volunteers, posting of jobs, OpenStack presentations

Denise Ridolfo ridolfodenise at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:27:12 UTC 2015

The OpenStack Foundation is excited to announce that we will be at PyCon
2015, April 9-11, 2015 in booth #612.  PyCon is the largest annual gathering
for the community using and developing open-source Python programming
language.

Post your OpenStack Jobs at PyCon
We will be highlighting an OpenStack Job Board in our booth at the show.  If
you have any OpenStack jobs you would like to post, please stop by the booth
and fill out your job openings & contact details.  This is an excellent
opportunity to meet with potential python candidates at the show.  And,
don¹t forget to submit your OpenStack job postings on the OpenStackJobBoard
web page.  Here is the link:
http://www.openstack.org/community/jobs/post-a-job/.

Are you delivering an OpenStack-related presentation at the show?
Let us know so we can help to promote your session. Please send an email to
me at ridolfodenise at gmail.com
<applewebdata://5AB72ABE-A19D-4D9D-9709-07412879EE86/ridolfodenise@gmail.com
> .

Volunteers Needed for OpenStack Booth
We are looking for 4 knowledgeable volunteers who can staff the OpenStack
booth in shifts (see the booth schedule below).  If you are available and
have at least one year of experience contributing to or using OpenStack,
please email me at ridolfodenise at gmail.com. We have 4 free sponsor passes
available.  Below are details of the show, schedule and peak times on the
show floor.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Denise Ridolfo
Marketing Consultant
On behalf of the OpenStack Foundation
Mobile: +1 720.560.3994
Email: ridolfodenise at gmail.com

PyCon Event details:
Location: Palais des Congres Montreal Convention Center in Montreal, Canada
Show Dates: April 8-16, 2015
Exhibit Hall Dates: April 9-11, 2015

Show Hours
Set up: Thursday, April 9,
Tear down: Saturday, April 11, 5-11pm

Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm  (looking for volunteers to staff
during peak traffic times)
Exhibit Hall peak time:
        € 6pm until 9:00pm

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 8:00am to 5:00pm  (looking for volunteers to staff
during peak traffic times)
Exhibit Hall peak times :
€ 8:00am until 9:30am
€ 10:30am until 11:00am
€ 12:30pm until 1:30pm
€ 3:30pm until 4:00pm

Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 8:00am to 5:00pm  (looking for volunteers to
staff during peak traffic times)
Exhibit Hall peak times are:
€ 8:00am until 9:30am
€ 10:30am until 11:00am