[OpenStack Marketing] Party Plans

Niki Acosta (nikacost) nikacost at cisco.com
Thu Mar 5 20:44:38 UTC 2015

Y¹all are making this hard! HP and Intel on the same night!?? Boooo!!!

Niki Acosta
Cloud Evangelist
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/>
nikacost at cisco.com
Phone: +1 512-912-6716

 <http://www.twitter.com/nikiacosta>  Think before you print.This email
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.