[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Vancouver Hotels?

Brent_Doncaster at DELL.com Brent_Doncaster at DELL.com
Thu Mar 12 05:17:40 UTC 2015

Claire, are the listed hotels actually taking reservations yet? Seems not.
Both the Marriott and Pinnacle Vancouver are throwing back unavailable or "code has expired" messages when I tried to book??
What up?
Brent.

From: Claire Massey [mailto:claire at openstack.org]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 1:49 PM
To: marketing at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack Marketing] Vancouver Sponsorship Prospectus & Other OpenStack Summit Items

Hi Everyone,

As you know the next OpenStack Summit will take place May 18-22, 2015 at the Vancouver Convention Centre<http://www.vancouverconventioncentre.com/thefacilities>.

The following Summit information is now available at openstack.org/summit<http://openstack.org/summit>:

    * Sponsorship Prospectus <http://www.openstack.org/assets/vancouver-summit/openstack-vancouver-prospectus-draft-12-19-2014.pdf>
    * Become A Sponsor contract process<https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/become-a-sponsor/>
    * Hotel Room blocks <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/hotels/>
    * Visa invitation request form <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/visa/>
    * FAQ page<https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/faq/>

The Call for Speakers, Registration, and other items will be made available in the coming days / weeks.  Please continue to check the website for updates.

IMPORTANT SPONSOR DATES:
January 14
    * Sponsor Overview Webinar at 9:00am PT / 11:00am CT / 17:00 UTC.
    * Register for the webinar HERE<http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/9F3KA8MN>.
    * During the webinar we will fully review the Sponsorship Prospectus, the Vancouver Convention Centre space usage and answer any sponsorship questions

January 28
    * The executable electronic (Echosign) Summit Sponsorship Contract made available for signature at 9:00am PT / 11:00am CT / 17:00 UTC on openstack.org/summit<http://openstack.org/summit>.
    * Review the process for securing sponsorships on the Become A Sponsor page
* If your company has any past due balances owed to OpenStack Foundation, these invoices must be paid in full in order to be eligible to sponsor the Summit.  Please contact billing at openstack.org<mailto:billing at openstack.org> if you think you may have any overdue/outstanding invoices.

We'll send out additional updates and reminders as these dates approach.

Happy holidays!

Cheers,
Claire