[OpenStack Foundation] [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack] [Diversity] 8/20 Diversity Work Group Meeting reminder

APlimpton aplimpton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:11:22 UTC 2015

Thanks for leading the next meeting Amy!

I'm confused about part of the agenda though. Both the Diversity Data
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EOFBdXOGsIjtxYLwKqjKUDkGPN2C7zHKzxUjEGq5m58/edit>
and Diversity Survey
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/139FLmZ32ydWMwvejiAQ1ZuOBl6dtVpIXyCNDZ69IFPQ/edit>
teams
are underway. The core groups were started Meeting 5 (Aug 6th) and both
teams are working towards their goals w/ actions items that have an Aug 27
due date. Shouldn't this be an update from them?

Also there's no mention of the Code of Conduct
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MtWnboev18kpOXBz37NCv972uzPCwbr8Toby7VaqxzI/edit>
sub-committee, can we have their update added to the agenda as well?

Thanks,
Amanda

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Barrett, Carol L <carol.l.barrett at intel.com