[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack] [Diversity] 8/20 Diversity Work Group Meeting reminder

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Aug 17 22:10:02 UTC 2015

Hi Team - This week Amy Marrich will lead our meeting - Thanks Amy!

We will meet:
Thursday 8/20/15 at 17:00 UTC
IRC Channelː #openstack-diversity
 Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStackDiversity.7

Agenda is:

·         Roll Call

·         Women of OpenStack Update

o   Call to action: If you’re interested in joining this effort, pls join the WOO mail list

·         Update from APAC call

o   Roland Chan and Kavit will lead Geo Diversity effort

o   Who is interested in working with them on this?

o   Attendance is low in APAC call - Pls help increase the participation

·         Data Analysis Team

o   We need a leader for this activity and a core team to help

o   Focus is to determine what data we have and what data we need for Phase 1 thru 3

·         Community Survey Team

o   We need a leader for this activity and a core team to help

o   Goal is to create a survey to gather data from the Community to close the gaps per above team; and to find out if there are other categories of diversity the community believes we should add to our plans
Thanks
Carol