[openstack-community] [upstream] call for actions to attendants, teachers and and mentors

Takashi Torii t-torii at ce.jp.nec.com
Wed May 6 16:48:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

In upstream training in Japan, we had been donated from HP people to use HP Cloud Services
for about 40 instances temporary, and we prepared one instance per people.
We request to people for bringing their laptop that have ssh program.
That's effective way to avoid some kind of troubles caused by laptop spec or slow network.

Regards,
Takashi Torii