[openstack-community] OpenStack Day Question

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Oct 3 08:17:55 UTC 2014

All

add my gtalk, frans at meruvian.org, so let's chat

and i will organize all the work, and lets share and make action

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."