[openstack-community] OpenStack Day Question

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Oct 3 08:16:20 UTC 2014

hi Dean, glad the topic raise up.

i am working with several hardware vendor, and canonical (which
because mark's email to several his director in asia, followup of
openstack summt in hongkong) the ball now getting hot.

this sept Redhat launch RDO, HP Helion in 2 week, Quanta ToolBox
OpensTack end of this month.

I love we have SEA / Asia chat room to discuss ( i never tire to ask
this , i believe since this mailing list born)

so lets to something and make the market hot.. esp very hot in jakarta
right now.. :()
--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."