[openstack-community] Northern England OpenStack Meetup?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Nov 26 22:42:46 UTC 2013

Hi Jolyon,

On 11/21/2013 02:56 AM, Jolyon Brown wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in an OpenStack meet up type er.. thing
> somewhere in the North of England? There is the London group which meets
> now and again, but that's the other end of the country for me (North
> East based). I'm thinking Leeds as a centralish point on the map but
> open to suggestions.

I think it would be good for you to send this message also to the
General mailing list, since there are lots more people there than here.
This list is more geared towards exchanging ideas among group leaders.

I'm sure there are a few people in other parts of UK that is not London
who would be interested in meeting and talk about OpenStack.

Cheers,
Stef