[openstack-community] Northern England OpenStack Meetup?

Jolyon Brown jolyon at limilo.com
Thu Nov 21 10:56:18 UTC 2013

Hi

Would anyone be interested in an OpenStack meet up type er.. thing
somewhere in the North of England? There is the London group which meets
now and again, but that's the other end of the country for me (North East
based). I'm thinking Leeds as a centralish point on the map but open to
suggestions.

(As you may be able to tell I haven't given this much thought at all but
was really just looking to gauge interest).

Regards

Jolyon Brown
jolyon at limilo.com