[openstack-community] [Ambassador] Continuing our discussion on-list

Kavit Munshi kavit at aptira.com
Tue Nov 19 03:01:51 UTC 2013

I am leaning towards a mail alias, regional or global doesn't bother me.

I would also love to hear from any new user groups what their issues are
and what they would like help with. We have a fairly active group in India
and can share decks and help with talks (via google hangout) etc.

Maybe having some kind of an ambassador/user group manager monthly google
hangout might help focus efforts

Regards,

Kavit

--