[openstack-community] [Ambassador] Continuing our discussion on-list

Marcelo Dieder marcelodieder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:48:08 UTC 2013

Cool Tom,

I have some questions and suggestions:

Do you know when we can use the alias ambassador @ OpenStack ...?

At the AmbassadorProgram Wiki page, we could put the contacts (email) in
each ambassador and his location for those people who are looking for
some reference in your region?

Recently we did a local survey in our group and we had some interesting
information about Openstack. Where would be the best place to disclose
this information, and information such as the number of users, number of
events held, and other? We could create a new page in the wiki for that?

Regards,
Marcelo Dieder