[openstack-community] Mailing lists in non-English languages

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:36:42 UTC 2013

Do you think it would be useful for your groups to have one place hosted by
on the OpenStack infrastructure, where discussions can happen in your local
language?

Sure! It would be easier for new members to find &  join discussions in
local languages.
We have a Polish mailing list for our OSUG and I assume more people would
be using it if they learned about it through OpenStack.org