[openstack-community] Mailing lists in non-English languages

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:49:14 UTC 2013

I will discuss with our members at Korea.
Having mailing list is generally a good idea, however having too much
communication method is sometimes not better than focused few. :)

IMHO, how useful it will be depends on each user group's current setting.

Thanks. :)

Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.
Cloud OS Dev. Team Lead
KT