[openstack-community] Mailing lists in non-English languages

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon May 20 21:21:25 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I would like to test the idea of opening the list server
lists.openstack.org to mailing lists in other languages than English.

At the moment lists.openstack.org only supports English for the user
interfaces, archives included. But mailman supports also different
languages and our international community is growing, so I think it
shouldn't be too hard to help discussions happen in other languages.

Do you think it would be useful for your groups to have one place hosted
by on the OpenStack infrastructure, where discussions can happen in your
local language?

/stef