[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Sydney 2017

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Mon Jun 26 21:49:57 UTC 2017

Hi Joanne,

Please let us know if you’d like to talk sponsorships for the OpenStack Summit Sydney in November. We’d love for Rackspace to have strong visibility at the event, and our process is the first sponsors to sign are the first to select their booth space.

We’re starting booth selection later in July, so wanted to see if you’d like to connect and learn more about the event. Erin and Kendall are the event leads, and we’d be happy to chat with you.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/sponsors/

As Christian mentioned, we talked to Commonwealth Bank and are hoping to have them speak at the Summit. The call for speakers is open now and the deadline is July 14th.

Thanks,
Lauren