[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack User Survey Now Open

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Jun 26 21:44:09 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The OpenStack User Survey <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey> is now open, and we need your help sharing the survey with your teams and customers. The analysis from the survey is critical in sharing feedback with the development teams to continue to improve OpenStack.

The survey is now available in 7 different languages—English, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.

Please use your company communications channels to promote the survey to your team and reach out directly to your OpenStack customer base. The deadline to fill out the survey is Friday, August 11 at 23:59 UTC, and we'll be sharing the results at the OpenStack Summit November 6-8 in Sydney <https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/>.

Share the survey with your teams, customers: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey>
Help us promote: https://twitter.com/OpenStack/status/879434563134652416 <https://twitter.com/OpenStack/status/879434563134652416>

Thank you for your help—please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation