[OpenStack Marketing] Bulletin: Marketing call tomorrow; correction on the AR call

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Jun 15 17:15:34 UTC 2016

Just a quick reminder to please join us TOMORROW for our next Marketing Community Meeting to preview our marketing plan and see what’s in store for the next six months.
Thursday, June 16 at 1800 UTC/ 11:00 a.m. Pacific <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=mdae381ae78772cdfb8984dbac2995823>.

Also, a correction on the date of the next Analyst Relations Working Group meeting. The wrong date was listed in the last marketing bulletin. The correct meeting date is: Thursday, July 21 at 1700 UTC/ 10 a.m. Pacific <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=m312d1a9c7fbeaa65bf06cae7c8a5bab5>

We look forward to seeing you then!

Cheers,
Heidi Joy
______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway