[OpenStack Marketing] FOSDEM 2016

Adrien Cunin adrien at adriencunin.fr
Mon Sep 28 09:00:14 UTC 2015

Le 25/09/2015 07:19, Marton Kiss a écrit :
> Hi Stef, Lauren,
>
> I'm happy to help with the FOSDEM event in 2016, last year we had a lot
> of interaction with the mainly EU audience at the booth, and all of our
> people's cloud related session rooms was full with people. It was
> impossible to get in, if you was not there well advance. I'm a bit sad
> that we are skipping LinuxCon/CloudOpen in Dublin this time.
>
> Brgds,
>   Marton
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:11 AM Stefano Maffulli
> <stefano+marketing at openstack.org
> <mailto:stefano%2Bmarketing at openstack.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hello folks,
>
>     I have started looking at the list of events for 2016 and FOSDEM pops up
>     quite early this year (Jan 30-31). In the past the Foundation had a
>     table there: are there plans to do this again in 2016?
>
>     Cheers,
>     stef

Hi,

Indeed it would be nice to have an OpenStack booth again (like the last
couple years), in addition to the various OpenStack-related talks that
will surely end up in the schedule.

I can help as well with the organization, though the support of the
foundation would be once again appreciated for goodies and the like :)

The call for participation went out at
https://fosdem.org/2016/news/2015-09-24-call-for-participation/, the
deadline for requesting a table is Nov 13.

Cheers,

Adrien