[OpenStack Marketing] FOSDEM 2016

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Sep 29 03:47:30 UTC 2015

Sounds great, thanks for stepping up to help again Adrien and Márton!

The Foundation can sponsor giveaways, setup, etc. if you are able to help organize and staff it.

We’ll start a separate thread to coordinate the details, and then we can communicate plans and volunteer opportunities back to the community.

Cheers,
Lauren