[OpenStack Marketing] FOSDEM 2016

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:19:53 UTC 2015

Hi Stef, Lauren,

I'm happy to help with the FOSDEM event in 2016, last year we had a lot of
interaction with the mainly EU audience at the booth, and all of our
people's cloud related session rooms was full with people. It was
impossible to get in, if you was not there well advance. I'm a bit sad that
we are skipping LinuxCon/CloudOpen in Dublin this time.

Brgds,
  Marton