[OpenStack Marketing] List of OpenStack 2013 event plans

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 20:44:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 10:18 -0500, Kathy Cacciatore wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,  here is a list of our event plans for the remainder of
>>> the year.  Plans are not yet final for late 3Q and 4Q.  We also
>>> support community-driven regional events around the world.  Thank you
>>> for your support!
>>>

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjw30fa0kd3krgh/OpenStack%202013%20event%
>>> 20plan%20overview%20May%2030.xlsx
>>>

>> Any chance this is available as an .ics or Google Calendar somewhere?
>> (If not, I'd be glad to make it into one.)

I've created a calendar at
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/rcbowen.com_15g6durqmvhljutttgbkuvgu9s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
and am filling in the events from the spreadsheet. Once I've got
everything in there, it probably makes sense to put this somewhere other
than my personal Google account, but I don't mind keeping it there -
whatever folks want to do. I just know that I need a "real" calendar,
for my own personal sanity. :)

If you'd like to collaborate on building this resource, just send me
your Google UID and I'll add you to the authors list.

--
Rich Bowen
OpenStack Community Liaison