[OpenStack Marketing] List of OpenStack 2013 event plans

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Thu Jun 6 20:26:38 UTC 2013

++ on ICS feeds.

The developers maintain an ICS feed of all the irc meetings, it makes sense
for the Foundation to maintain at several feeds, one of all events done by
foundation (board meetings, marketing meetings, etc) and of all events where
the project has a booth or such, one and one of all known openstack related
events.

..m

Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement for HP Cloud Services
M +1-206-473-7118