[OpenStack Marketing] List of OpenStack 2013 event plans

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Thu Jun 6 20:47:11 UTC 2013

Hi Rich,

We created a google calendar feed a while back for the monthly marketing meetings, but it doesn't include events. Why don't we add the events and any other important marketing dates there?

I've been playing around with the settings to see if I can make it publicly editable in addition to viewable, but it looks like I have to give access to specific gmail accounts. May I add you (and anyone else who wants to help keep it up to date) to this calendar feed instead of creating a new one?

Thanks so much for offering to help!

iCal: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/openstack.org_rvn1khmtu6pec9f7cl95rfhbks%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
HTML: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=openstack.org_rvn1khmtu6pec9f7cl95rfhbks%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago