[Foundation Board] Board Resignation

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Oct 11 12:14:13 UTC 2017

Jessica,

Sad to see you depart.  I wish you well.

Regards,
-steve

From: Jessica Field <jess at aptira.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 7:17 PM
To: "Foundation-board at lists.openstack.org" <foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>
Cc: Tristan Goode <tristan at aptira.com>
Subject: [Foundation Board] Board Resignation

Hi Board,

I’ve enjoyed my time working with you all on the Board, however due to other pressing commitments, I have decided to resign from my role on the OpenStack Board of Directors and other community activities effective immediately. I feel it is best for me to pass this role to Tristan, as he is better suited to fulfil the requirements of this position and to devote the required time and resources to fulfil this role.

It has been a pleasure being part of the OpenStack Board. I have enjoyed working alongside you all and doing what I can to continue Tristan’s longstanding and dedicated effort to build the OpenStack presence in Australia.

I wish you all the best and hope to catch up with you sometime in the near future.

Regards,
Jess

Jessica Field | Marketing Director

Email: jess at aptira.com<mailto:jess at aptira.com> | Mobile: 0432 087 253<tel:0432087253>
General Enquiries: +61 2 8030 2333 <tel:61280302333> | Australia Toll Free: 1800 APTIRA<tel:1800278472>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3424F.CAAF92F0]<https://www.aptira.com/>