[Foundation Board] Board Resignation

Johan Christenson johan at citynetwork.se
Wed Oct 11 05:37:18 UTC 2017

Sorry to see you go Jess. Thanks for all the hard work making the Sydney
summit a success. Good luck!

Welcome Tristan!

/Johan

Den 2017-10-11 kl. 04:12, skrev Jessica Field:

> Hi Board,
>
> I’ve enjoyed my time working with you all on the Board, however due to
> other pressing commitments, I have decided to resign from my role on
> the OpenStack Board of Directors and other community activities
> effective immediately. I feel it is best for me to pass this role to
> Tristan, as he is better suited to fulfil the requirements of this
> position and to devote the required time and resources to fulfil this
> role.
>

> It has been a pleasure being part of the OpenStack Board. I have
> enjoyed working alongside you all and doing what I can to continue
> Tristan’s longstanding and dedicated effort to build the OpenStack
> presence in Australia.
>
> I wish you all the best and hope to catch up with you sometime in the
> near future.
>
> Regards,
> Jess
>
> *Jessica Field* | Marketing Director
>
> *Email:*jess at aptira.com <mailto:jess at aptira.com> | *Mobile:* 0432 087
> 253 <tel:0432087253>
>
> *General Enquiries:*+61 2 8030 2333 <tel:61280302333>| *Australia Toll
> Free:* 1800 APTIRA <tel:1800278472>
>
> <https://www.aptira.com/>

	*Johan Christenson*
CEO

Mobile: +46 733 312136
Support: +46 8 4000 9000

johan.christenson at citynetwork.se <mailto:johan.christenson at citynetwork.se>
www.citynetwork.eu <http://www.citynetwork.eu> - www.citycloud.com
<http://www.citycloud.com>

City Network
Borgmästaregatan 18
SE-371 34 Karlskrona
Sweden

Innovation through open IT Infrastructure

ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 Certified