[Foundation Board] Oct 13 call to discuss strategy around additional projects

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Oct 11 15:59:24 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the board meeting yesterday, a group has formed to help define the strategic focus areas for supporting additional new projects under OpenStack Foundation management. This Friday, October 13, at 9:00am CST (14:00 UTC) we will host a second meeting for those who have expressed interest in being part of this effort.

If you have not already expressed interest in this effort but would like to participate in the call, please email me and I’ll send you the invite.

During the call on Friday we will continue the discussion around our key principles, project guidelines and structure that we'd like to get your feedback on. This is a collection of our thoughts, input we’ve already received and information we’d make available to incoming projects:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vhBRo7jLG0fmzktdnG1EhHwE5L7eYdIFkuxYXmGZ_Hg/edit#slide=id.p4 <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vhBRo7jLG0fmzktdnG1EhHwE5L7eYdIFkuxYXmGZ_Hg/edit#slide=id.p4>

The permissions should be set to “anyone with the link can comment” but please let me know if you have trouble accessing the document, and I can send it as an attachment.

Thanks,
Claire