[Foundation Board] New Forrester Report: OpenStack's Global Traction Expands for Newton Release

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Wed Jan 11 18:53:41 UTC 2017

Thanks Lauren.

Thinking back on this with fresh eyes and a new year.

   - You alluded to news stories about "industry shifts" which have the
   potential to scare away adopters.
   - I fundamentally believe (from non-numerical data like this report)
   that OpenStack continues to experience exponential adoption rates despite
   the industry shift FUD.

Could we put some specific numbers to that? I was thinking something
outside of growth rates like "number of servers managed by OpenStack." Is
that something we can glean from past user surveys?

Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston