[Foundation Board] Any board members attending the February LF Open Source Leadership Summit?

Alan Clark ACLARK at suse.com
Tue Jan 10 19:06:14 UTC 2017

Directors,

Would you please let me know if you plan to attend the Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit, Squaw Valley, February 14-16, 2017 at the Resort at Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe, CA.  ( I have registration codes if wanted.)
https://www.regonline.com/OSleadership2016

Other project Boards are interested in meeting with us if we have some Directors in attendance.

As you recall this is where we had our first informal meeting with the OPNFV board last year. I feel it was a productive meeting. (Ray's notes from all our previous meetings:  https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/COM/Joint+OPNFV-OpenStack+Board+discussions  )

I think it would be fun to meet for us to informally meet with some relevant open source project boards, so let me know if you'll be there and have some time available.

Thanks,
AlanClark