[OpenStack Marketing] Content Team Meeting: Oct 6

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Oct 6 18:57:24 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that there is a content team meeting today at 3pm ET / 7pm UTC to discuss upcoming content campaigns, as well as sharing a way for the community to collaborate on key messaging on OpenStack.

You can join here:  https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=m0317fe0938855f8a3835107a34d22003

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price