[OpenStack Marketing] Liberty Materials

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Oct 6 15:28:50 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

In case you missed the marketing meeting last week, we walked through what’s new in OpenStack Liberty, which we’ll announce October 15th.

You can see the slides from the meeting and listen to the recording for a more in-depth walkthrough:

Slides
http://www.slideshare.net/openstack/liberty-release-preliminary-marketing-materials-messages <http://www.slideshare.net/openstack/liberty-release-preliminary-marketing-materials-messages>

Recording
https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/ldr.php?RCID=98498b35c587cf44909831dcbd9f9a85 <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/ldr.php?RCID=98498b35c587cf44909831dcbd9f9a85>