[OpenStack Marketing] 2015 Planning Slides & Recording

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Wed Jan 28 21:29:50 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The slides and recording from yesterday’s marketing meeting are now available:

Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/openstack/openstack-2015-marketing-plan
Recording: http://www.meetingburner.com/b/openstack/watch?c=OE5VNM&h=f

We covered a few highlights and metrics from 2014, and well as a preview of 2015 marketing plans. We also discussed a few larger initiatives happening across the community (defcore policy & product testing, project reform, etc.) and how they may impact marketing. Thanks to everyone who joined, and please feel free to send your feedback and input to the marketing mailing list.

Please save the date for the next community marketing meeting, February 19, where we’ll discuss how to promote your news through community channels. We’ll cover the *new* OpenStack News page, social media policies and Superuser Magazine.

Register to attend Feb 19: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/BXNBGTR7

Thanks again,
Lauren