[OpenStack Marketing] Headline Sponsor Livestream Drawing NOW

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Jan 28 18:15:26 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has already completed sponsorship contracts for the May 2015 OpenStack Summit. Your sponsorship will be confirmed within 48 hours - please be patient.

Headline specific - we received seven (7) signed Headline level contracts within the first nine (9) minutes that the electronic contract was made available.

In accordance with our policy for Headline level sponsorships (see below) we will now conduct a livestream drawing to select the four (4) Headline slots. The three companies that are not drawn will have the opportunity to resign the sponsorship contract for the Premier level and will become the top companies in line for that level of sponsorship.

The livestream drawing will take place today at 12:15pm CT.

You can watch the drawing here: http://ustre.am/1lmY4 <http://ustre.am/1lmY4>

Policy for Headline Level Sponsorships
Headline level sponsorship will also be confirmed on a first-come, first-serve basis if there are four (4) or fewer contracts submitted within the first hour of the executable agreement becoming available. In order to create a fair and level playing field, if more than four (4) companies submit signed contracts within the first hour (between 17:00-18:00 UTC / 11:00am -12:00pm CST) for a Headline sponsorship level, the Foundation staff will conduct a lottery to draw the four (4) official Headline sponsors. The remaining companies that do not secure the Headline sponsorship via lottery will be given the opportunity to re-sign contracts and obtain Premier level sponsorship slots in the order they submitted Headline agreements. The lottery is only applicable to the Headline sponsorship level.

Cheers,
Claire