[OpenStack Marketing] Hong Kong Summit Website & Sponsorship Prospectus

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Tue May 21 01:46:07 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

As you know the next OpenStack Summit will be held in Hong Kong this November 5-8 at the Asia World-Expo. The Summit website and Sponsorship Prospectus are now available here - openstack.org/summit.

If you are interested in sponsoring the Summit please completely read the process outlined on the Become A Sponsor page.  As you review the Sponsorship Prospectus please note that we have new Add-On Sponsorship opportunities included towards the end of the document.  After you've fully reviewed the prospectus mark you calendars for Monday, June 17 - the date when we will post the link to the Hong Kong Sponsorship Agreement and begin receiving Summit sponsors on a first come, first serve basis, determined by the time stamp on signed Echosign agreements received.  This process will open June 17, 2013 at 6:00pm CDT / 23:00 UTC -- which is Tuesday, June 18 at 7:00am HKT

We're expecting 4000-5000 people to attend the Summit, so for the first time we're offering two types of registration passes. The General Session & Expo pass is valid for Tuesday and Wednesday only, and will get you into the General Session running all day (including Keynotes), access to the Expo Hall, lunch and snacks. The Full Access Pass is valid Tuesday through Friday, and will get you into the General Session, Expo Hall, lunch and snacks, plus all of the breakout sessions, design summit sessions, workshops and the Summit bag/apparel giveaways.  Event registration will also open on June 17 - more information is listed on the Format and Pricing page.

Our hotel room blocks will become available for booking the second week of June.  We also offer a list of several other budget-friendly hotels that we recommend. Visit the Hotels page for more details. When booking your hotel please note that the Airport Express train stops at Asia World Expo, making it convenient to access the convention center from most parts of the city by a 25-minute train ride.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  We look forward to seeing you in Hong Kong!

Cheers,
Claire

Claire Massey
OpenStack Marketing Coordinator