[OpenStack Marketing] Reminder, Sponsorship Agreement posted Today!

Vivek Singh vivek at infocular.com
Fri Feb 1 09:17:11 UTC 2013

right now it would not be possible as we just moved to a new ofice

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Maya Hadati <maya.hadati at enovance.com>wrote:

> Hi Claire,
>
> I know we're a bit late on the subject but are there still sponsorship
> opportunities for the Portland Summit, we would be interested in a 50k$
> sponsorship...Can you let me know if that is still possible?
>
> Thank you,
>
> ––––
> *Maya Hadati
> *Marketing & Business Development
>
> *
> PHONE : *+33 (0)1 49 70 99 76 – *MOBILE : *+33 (0)6 16 74 22 63
> **
>
> [Message clipped]

Vivek Singh
Founder, CEO @
Infocular E-Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
www.infocular.com

+91-969.621.0078
+91-532.226.0659

<http://www.infocular.com>
* *
Check our social pages @
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Infocular-E-Technologies-Pvt-Ltd/195385063813404>

*Disclaimer*
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender by replying and delete this email so that
it is not recoverable. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any
retention, review, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing,
dissemination, or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information is strictly prohibited and without liability on our
part.