[OpenStack Marketing] Reminder, Sponsorship Agreement posted Today!

Maya Hadati maya.hadati at enovance.com
Fri Feb 1 09:11:03 UTC 2013

Hi Claire,

I know we're a bit late on the subject but are there still sponsorship opportunities for the Portland Summit, we would be interested in a 50k$ sponsorship...Can you let me know if that is still possible?

Thank you,

––––
Maya Hadati
Marketing & Business Development

PHONE : +33 (0)1 49 70 99 76 – MOBILE : +33 (0)6 16 74 22 63
EMAIL : maya.hadati at enovance.com – SKYPE : enovance-maya.hadati
ADDRESS : 10, rue de la Victoire – 75009 Paris - France
WEB : www.enovance.com – TWITTER : @enovance