[OpenStack Marketing] Percona Live has invited OpenStack to the .org pavilion at the MySQL Users Conference and Expo

McNamara, Colin Colin.McNamara at NexusIS.com
Tue Apr 2 17:55:15 UTC 2013

I'm available to work the booth on Wednesday.

Regards,

Colin

If you would like to schedule a time to speak with me, please click here<https://my.timedriver.com/L89ZG> to see my calendar and pick a time that works for your schedule. The system will automatically send us both an outlook meeting invite.

Colin McNamara, CCIE #18233
Chief Cloud Architect, Director Cloud Practice
Nexus IS, Inc.
5200 Franklin Drive
Pleasanton, Ca, 94588
SNR: 925-226-3298