[OpenInfra Foundation] Initial setup of OpenStack's Community Metrics Dashboard with Bitergia

Georg Link georglink at bitergia.com
Thu Sep 22 18:20:31 UTC 2022

Thanks Jeremy,

I appreciate the heads up on the currently unavailable archives and the
upcoming changes.

How do you suggest we group the mailing lists? Maybe not at all or create a
new "project" called "mailing lists"?

Best,
Georg

--

Georg Link*, Ph.D.*

Director of Sales

TZ: US Central (Chicago) Time

Stay connected! LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/georglink/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/georglink>

www.bitergia.com | @Bitergia <https://es.linkedin.com/company/bitergia>

Software analytics for your peace of mind