[OpenInfra Foundation] Initial setup of OpenStack's Community Metrics Dashboard with Bitergia

Georg Link georglink at bitergia.com
Thu Sep 22 11:45:03 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

We're making progress with setting up the dashboard.

There are 14 pipermail mailing lists at
https://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo.
Under what group/project(s) do you want those?
Separate projects or all in one?

As a reminder of what groups we have:
- Technical Committee with all from technical-committee-repos.yaml
<https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/technical-committee-repos.yaml>
- SIG with all from sigs-repos.yaml
<https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/sigs-repos.yaml>
- Projects as defined in projects.yaml
<https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/projects.yaml>

Best,
Georg

--

Georg Link*, Ph.D.*

Director of Sales

TZ: US Central (Chicago) Time

Stay connected! LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/georglink/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/georglink>

www.bitergia.com | @Bitergia <https://es.linkedin.com/company/bitergia>

Software analytics for your peace of mind