[OpenInfra Foundation] Initial setup of OpenStack's Community Metrics Dashboard with Bitergia

Georg Link georglink at bitergia.com
Mon Oct 31 14:35:25 UTC 2022

Update: OpenStack Dashboard finished collecting data and is ready for
review: https://openstack.biterg.io/

The next step will be specifying the affiliation synchronization between
the dashboard and OpenInfra.ID.

Is anyone at All Things Open this week? Miguel Angel and Emilio are there
at our booth on the 4th floor, between Ballrooms B and C. Stop by, say hi,
and chat with them.

Best,
Georg

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 8:23 AM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2022-10-21 19:07:00 +0200 (+0200), Miguel Ángel Fernández Sánchez wrote:
> [...]
> > Please note that you will still be able to have all the data aggregated.
> > Having said that, if you don't want to add those lists under any
> particular
> > category, I suggest they can be added inside a section called "General",
> > which would appear as a fictional project.
> [...]
>
> This sounds like a fine approach for us. OpenStack's subprojects
> share mailing lists with each other, so activity on a mailing list
> doesn't necessarily map back to any one specific subproject.
>
> > Answering this part of your last message, Bitergia Analytics Platform
> > includes an identity management system that supports marking non-human
> > accounts (as Bots), so you will be able to filter out this activity if
> > needed.
> [...]
>
> Yes, that feature should be sufficient for our case. Thanks for the
> reminder!
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Georg Link*, Ph.D.*

Director of Sales

TZ: US Central (Chicago) Time

Stay connected! LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/georglink/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/georglink>

www.bitergia.com | @Bitergia <https://es.linkedin.com/company/bitergia>

Software analytics for your peace of mind