[OpenInfra Foundation] Initial setup of OpenStack's Community Metrics Dashboard with Bitergia

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 26 13:19:20 UTC 2022

On 2022-10-21 19:07:00 +0200 (+0200), Miguel Ángel Fernández Sánchez wrote:
[...]
> Please note that you will still be able to have all the data aggregated.
> Having said that, if you don't want to add those lists under any particular
> category, I suggest they can be added inside a section called "General",
> which would appear as a fictional project.
[...]

This sounds like a fine approach for us. OpenStack's subprojects
share mailing lists with each other, so activity on a mailing list
doesn't necessarily map back to any one specific subproject.

> Answering this part of your last message, Bitergia Analytics Platform
> includes an identity management system that supports marking non-human
> accounts (as Bots), so you will be able to filter out this activity if
> needed.
[...]

Yes, that feature should be sufficient for our case. Thanks for the
reminder!
--
Jeremy Stanley