[OpenStack Foundation] Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmail.com
Mon May 20 17:58:40 UTC 2019

This seems reasonable to me Alan. The only outstanding bit of business left
over from Denver that I remember is the vote on whether to add the language
for allowing closed meetings to discuss new pilot projects. I don't believe
that is anything time critical at this point, so I think we can let folks
stew on that a little longer until the next meeting.

Sean