[OpenStack Foundation] Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Alan Clark alanclark at openstack.org
Mon May 20 17:39:39 UTC 2019

Directors,

On the calendar we have a board meeting listed for 4 June 2019.  I would
like to propose that we cancel this meeting.

With the Face to Face board meeting in Denver and the added board meeting we
added just prior to Denver I feel you've probably had your fill of board
meetings for the moment plus I believe that we've covered the needed topics
at this point in time. At least those that can't be handled via email.

So unless anyone objects I will pull the meeting from the calendar.

Thanks,

AlanClark