[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] How to become a member of the OpenStack Diversity Work Group

Djimeli Konrad djkonro35 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:47:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a computer science student from the University of
Buea Cameroon, Africa. I just started contributing  to OpenStack but  I
have been contributing to open-source ever since my GSoC 2015 participation
with BRL-CAD, and I have also worked on  some open-source projects on
github (http://github.com/djkonro) and sourceforge (
https://sourceforge.net/u/konrado/profile/). I am very passionate about
cloud development, distributed systems, virtualization, thus my interest in
 contributing to OpenStack. I am also a Google Developer Group Buea
<https://developers.google.com/groups/chapter/100289274059280359416/>
organizer, with some community experience.

I would like to know what it takes to become part of the OpenStack
Diversity Work Group and also to attend the work group team meetings. Are
they open to new member or is it restricted ?.

Thanks
Konrad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/konrad-djimeli-69809b97