[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] Diversity Work Group Team meeting

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Fri May 13 23:47:40 UTC 2016

I suggest we not use real time meetings as the primary mechanism for moving
things forward. We've tried and failed to have rotating meeting times.

Judging by previous efforts, there is probably going to be less value in
real time discussion than there is in people taking and performing actions,
the product of which can be reviewed by the WG at their leisure.

The code of conduct is a perfect example of this. It just needs to be drafted,
reviewed for a week or two and then forwarded to the Foundation for
approval and adoption. Using Gdoc (or something else with review features.
For the love of dog, not gerrit please) rather than an etherpad would be
preferable.

Roland