[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] Diversity Work Group Team meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri May 13 23:13:10 UTC 2016

All - Thanks for providing your input to the Doodle. Of the 15 respondents, the most popular meeting time only includes 6 people. We need to define an approach that allows us to be more inclusive. If people have ideas, pls share them on the mail list or in the meeting.

The next meeting of the Diversity WG will be Thursday, May 19th  1600 UTC (9:00 AM Pacific) on #openstack-diversity
The agenda is:
*         Roll Call
*         Future Meeting Plans - How do we create a productive, inclusive approach?
*         Ease of Onboarding New Community Members - OpenStack Foundation Plans
*         Review discussion notes from Austin session
o    Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Diversity_WG_AUS
*         Discuss focus and priorities for Newton Development cycle
o    Previous workstreams

     *   Workstream 1: Code of Conduct - Cindy Pallares, Lauren Sell
     *   Workstream 2: Increase ease of on-boarding new Community Members - Mike Perez, Lauren Sell
     *   Workstream 3: Reachout to New Diverse Community Members - All
*         Opens

Thanks
Carol