[OpenStack Foundation] Foundation Minutes - approval needed?

Lloyd Dewolf lloyd at pistoncloud.com
Mon Sep 17 17:35:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Alan Clark <aclark at suse.com> wrote:

>> For minutes, should we be approving them as part of our process before they
>> are officially posted?
>>
>> I don't want to add overhead but that helps ensure the board as a whole can
>> vouch for them.
>
> Yes.  They need to be approved by the board members before being posted.

Hi Alan and Jonathan,

What's the status on published meeting minutes? Unless I missed the
update or the minutes being published it's now been two weeks since
the last update. I can appreciate that this first publishing might
still be being negotiated, but I think the Foundation membership would
appreciate an update.

Thank you,
Lloyd
--